Search This Blog

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Why I Started This Blog

I started this Blog in order to express my religion to my daughter. When she was young, I was wandering, searching for God and fleeing the His hand at the same time. Now it is clearer. How do I view the present age? Fox judged rightly the taste of the American society when it took on O.J.Simpson. The interest was vast. That book will be back in 5 years. How do I look at the cult of celebrity, like Paris Hilton and O.J. Simpson and others? How do I view the concentration of wealth into the hands of 2% of the population; a land which takes oathes and condones divorce and drink and gambling? Jeremiah 5:7 How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children have forsaken me, and sworn by them that are no gods: when I had fed them to the full, they then committed adultery and asembled themselves by troops in the harlots' houses. Jeremiah 5:26-29 For among my people are found wicked men: they lay wait, as he that setteth snares; they set a trap, they catch men. As a cage is full of birds, so are their houses full of deceit: therefore, they are become great, and waxen rich. They are waxen fat, the shine: yea, they overpass the deeds of the wicked: they judge not the cause, the cause of the fatherless, yet they prosper; and the right of the needy do they not judge. Shall I not visit for these things? saith the Lord: shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this? Faith, as I said before, is tough. We are sowing the wind and have been for the last half century... Yellow Mama ( http://onestepupfromstupid.blogspot.com/ ) sent me a comment on a post of mine called "Deja Vu" and spoke of the morphine of our times that a person may use, not to avoid seeing the horror of life, but rather so that the person might not be seen! What an interesting idea! In our haste and waste and madness, we occupy ourselves with wickedness in order that we ourselves might not be seen. God may have to go back and forth upon the face of the Earth searching for us, calling out our names as He did Cain's. We may become invisible to God...and remain so.

No comments: