Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Cause Of The Sub Prime Mess

We still hear from various right-wingie types about how the poor were the cause of the sub prime mess by clamoring for and accepting mortgages for which they had insufficient income to pay. This scenario is sort of the Conspiracy by the Poor to defraud Right Wing Do-Gooders and Banks, who all had nothing but the finest and purest intentions. I respond: temporary lay-offs! Good Times! easy credit rip-offs! Good Times! I guess the Poor have been at this easy credit scam for quite a while: just take on debt and go belly up and call the repo man, and sit back and laugh. And the poor old, slow, lumbering, dim-witted Brer Bank still falls for it every time!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

What a fun blog! I like your sense of humor in the face of these days.

And thank you for coming by synchonizing and talking about clouds as mountains. I think it's a song too.

Montag said...

Hey, thanks!
I see that you are a Leo, also. I have always found Leos charming, notwithstanding the fact that I am one.

I haven't been all that humorous for a spell. I shall have to change my ways.