Search This Blog

Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Homeland-Patriotic Church of Glenn Beck and Rupert Murdoch


Die Heimatlandische-Patriotische Kirche!

Newsletter for the German National Lutheran Diaconate


You have probably heard by now that one of Rupert Murdoch's minions, Glenn Beck, has virulently attacked religion - and in particular Christianity in the form such as evidenced by the Canticle of the Virgin Mary: "My soul glories the Lord...He casts the mighty from their thrones, and raises the lowly..." - lumping such concerns for the poor as code words "Economic Justice" and "Social Justice", which only belong to Communism and Nazism, according to the profound Beck.

The Homeland-Patriotic Church  envisaged by Beck - and, by inference, by Rupert Murdoch - would play a role essentially that of the German Lutheran Church played after 1933 as a National institution subservient to the political masters of Germany.

Boycott FOX!
Boycott the Homeland-Patriotic Church!

4 comments:

E.P. Rush said...

Boycott Fox? Faux News, and especially it's idiot representatives, are some of the purest forms of entertainment on the telly these days. It's the thinking man's Comedy Central. Besides, it's a good reason to drink whiskey straight.

Keep up the good work - John Perry

Montag said...

Thanks, John.
Now that I'm not depressed any more, I read some of my stuff...and it's not too bad.

If FOX is truly amusing, it has been spoiled for me by the fact that my parents watch it from dawn til midnight - time out for basketball games - at the maximum bloody volume the poor li'l TV is capable of.

Their TVs actually look like those TVs in "Calvin and Hobbes" where the set is bouncing around,up and down, and " ** !!!$$!!++ ** " are filling sound balloons.
So when I visit, it is a torture out of "1984" or "The Revenge of Fu Manchu".

Unknown said...

I have no time for Beck and all the other nitwits on Fox. My entertainment hours are limited. I see enough of Fox with Jon Stewart on "The Daily Show."

Montag said...

Well............far be it from me to be a turncoat, but.........

last night, "Miller's Crossing" by the Pedas brothers wuz on FMC, or FOX movie channel, and surprise-surprise, they do not interrupt the film with commercials, so I UVersed it and watched it this morning.

The first breach in my defense...
but then it will probably go the way of all American flesh, for did we not have cable TV in its beginnings as commercial free? And did it not succumb to hucksterism? Indeed it did.

It makes me feel like a grifter in "The Iceman Cometh".