Search This Blog

Saturday, September 16, 2006

The Shame of Not-Knowing

Most of us hate to be in a discussion with ethical overtones and end up- as we usually do-dropping our heads, shaking them slowly from side to side, saying "I just don't know."
It is a terrible feeling.

This is one of the reason we have recourse to the Assembly Line of Knowledge: Cable TV. And being addicted to it, we are ALKies. I want to get into some problems of capitalism and I've finally been able to modify my concepts to be able to do so without making a complete fool of myself. So, if you have a point to make you feel strongly about, keep with it. This present time is NOT the fullness of wisdom. And 99% of what you've already learned in this society is pure and unadulterated crap anyway.
Keep at it.

--

No comments: