Search This Blog

Friday, December 28, 2007

Mr. Jinnah's Pakistan?

I was born on Direct Action Day.

Mr. Jinnah was born on Christmas day in the last decade of the 19th century.

Ms. Bhutto died in the time of year of the Eid al Adha and the Eid al Milaad.

People have written about the death of Ms. Bhutto. They should have torn up their pages written in fury and despair, just as I did, so they would not leave the paper trail of nonsense behind.
They say that now since Pakistan has nuclear weapons and assassinates good persons, it is peopled by fools and incompetents and Shari'a bastards. It is time to take their freedom away from them and commit them to military rule AT LEAST for a while.
Future invasion of their state will be discussed at a future date.
(I said the same, until I recalled JFK, Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, and the fact that I stated that Barack Obama, if nominated and elected would be in grave danger. Our own country has more violence than does Pakistan!)


I was at the site VIEWIMAGES and searched under Mr. Jinnah's name. I received this:


Interesting. Exactly when Mr. Jinnah and Pakistan gained equivalence to "General Musharraf and Friend" is not clear to me, so I left that site and relied on my own creativity to come up with what I felt.

The mausoleum of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto

wherein Sayeeda Benazir Bhutto will be laid to rest.

The Tomb of Muhammed Ali Jinnah




Oh, Pakistan! Whether the past be glorious or dismal, let it not diminish thee!
The long road of the future beckons.
Not hatred, but forbearance.
Not strife but ijtimaa ' (community; i.e., community between all peoples.)
Attain the perfection of your lives which Islam demands of thee!

No comments: