Search This Blog

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Alzheimers

I taught myself Portuguese from reading Portuguese blogs. Wherein I find Dr. Drauzio Varella saying that "Our world invests more than 5 times more" in virility drugs and boob jobs than we do to cure Alzheimers. http://dropsazulaniss.blogspot.com/2009/06/mal-de-alzheimer.html Don't worry about it. There is no retribution. And that used to be something that we took pride in: having so much wealth that we could just do stuff like that - like Dives - and tell all those poor, wretched Lazaruses to go screw themselves.

1 comment:

Kathy NC said...

My name is Kathy and I am 39. I am the full time caregiver to my Dad who has Alzheimer's and lives with me.

In addition to caring for Dad, I have a full time job, 3 dogs, my love of 12 years David and his 14 year old daughter. I get overwhelmed a lot but try to find the humor if I can.

I am writing a blog which shows the lighter side of caring for someone with dementia.

www.KnowItAlz.com

Please pass this link along to anyone you feel would enjoy it.

Thanks!
Kathy