Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

!! Blog Of Note !!

No, I did not make "Blog of Note", although I came in 495th in the field. This is more like "Fog of Note". However, a site named "Wooly Pigs" did make Blog o' Note. This site has some rather good photos of pigs, before and after slaughter. I keep forgetting Equation 1:Slaughter and Food = Good, whereas Equation 2: Slaughter and Politics = Bad, and even though I flirt with vegetarianism, I would not change the above equations for all the tea in Guangzhou...we aren't ready for it. (When I speak of changing the equations, I mean the FIRST equation "slaughter and food=good". Too many people have already tried to change the SECOND equation and tried to derive something like "slaughter & politics={possible good} AND {possible bad}...sort of depends on whose ox is being gored or doing the goring...")

No comments: