Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

NCB Of The Week: Monica Crowley

This stands for "NeoConservative Blondes".  
(I have highlighted the initial letters in case the acronymn of the title escapes you!)

This is what Sean Hannity had to throw at those pesky Ron Paul supporters just as he reached the front steps of his hotel in some Primar-i-stan state or country or wherever it was. He threw her into their slavering jaws to secure his foothold in the door. It was all very Ramar of the Jungle.

Anyway, there seem to be so bloody many of these NCBs that I'm sure the sacrifice will hardly make a dent in their growing numbers. (I would have liked to call them "NCBOs" which would remind me on the "LCBO" of the Liquor Control Board of Ontario of my university days, "It was not the quantity of wine. It was the variety which made him ill.", but then I would limit my audience. No one but Canadians would understand me. NOTE from Gil in Canada: "Eh? Even we don't understand ya!")

So we have a new feature with pin ups of the NCB of the week. Today it is Monica Crowley. No. It really is. I know they all resemble each other, so you will have to take my word for it that the picture below is indeed a likeness of the NCB being honored today.


No comments: