Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The Year Of Commenting Dangerously

I received a comment from an unknown on my post about a writer for the Wall Street Journal. How thrilling, I thought. It appeared to be in Portugese. Even better, I thought. My wit and wisdom is so blinding that non-English speakers may yet read!... and they believe that I even speak their language...so great the empathic bond between souls due to the words writ by this pen. I believe it is actually an inducement to "jump ship", so to speak, and pop over to the Portugese site where I would deposit my water-logged Blog. Since most of you do not, I repeat, do not speak nor read Portugese, I shall maintain that the comment is an ardent admirer. The only way to prove me wrong is to immerse yourself in study. (Upon relection, I deleted the comment. It seems to be a thing sent out en masse and assumes that Blog meisters do not read their Portugese comments, thereby posting them and providing a free Link to whatever that Iberian site was. I disapprove of it.)

No comments: