Search This Blog

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Obama

...has my vote. I have flip-flopped more times than Romney. Essentially, I see McCain as a continuation of War. I see Clinton as a continuation of War. Illegal wars...in Iraq and Kosovo. Now Kosovo independence. President Bush goes to Baghdad...undeclared by Congress. President Clinton set off on his war horse into Kosovo, another war undeclared by Congress. This has become the accepted way of doing business. Why not an imperial presidency if the Congress has no backbone to do its duty. My opinion is that of Patrick Buchanan: http://www.argusleader.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080222/COLUMNISTS0202/802220305/1119/COLUMNISTS By intervening in a civil war to aid the secession of an ancient province, to create a new nation that has never before existed and, to erect it along ethnic, religious and tribal lines, we have established a dangerous precedent. Muslim and Albanian extremists already are talking of a Greater Albania, consisting of Albania, Kosovo and the Albanian-Muslim sectors of Serbia, Montenegro and Macedonia. I may study Arabic and read Arab literature, may love the culture and the people, but I do not ever endorse pan-Islamic politics. It is not my business and in the present day it may lead to severe problems. Wherever there is an opportunity for war and discord, our leaders are first to jump in. Yet they are incredibly stupid - except for looking to their own enrichment. How do I know? Just look into a detailed study of the Iraq War and its aftermath up to the present and see the stupidity of the ruling class in the USA.

Our ruling elite has the morals of jackals and hyenas. Soon there will be more fighting, terrorism, and guerilla warfare opening in a theater near you.

No comments: