Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Bowl And Super Tuesday

I did not watch the Super Bowl, although I was hoping that NY would win. I think the Patriots' problem was that there were too many people around for them to steal signals or do something else against the rules of Football. What a tough break! Now we are in the early hours of Super Tuesday. It will be particular hell today. I was listening to some total nonsense which I called Hellraiser Five. It was Rush Limbaugh as Pinhead and Ann Coulter as some vile, female Cenobite trashing John McCain. For the life of me, it made me flash on Night on Bald Mountain in Fantasia, filled with devilish imps and infernal threats. If McCain wins, will Rush and Ann and their fellow Cenobites come forth from the Cube and drag...someone off to Hell?

No comments: