Search This Blog

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Diary of a Mad Trump



I am going to begin watching "Celebrity Apprentice" in order that I can start boycotting the sponsors of the show and generally complain a lot. I notice "Nene" is going to be on; she - I believe - was a creation of Andy Cohen in some Real Housewives thing. I will really be quite difficult to actually boycott Nene as well as the sponsors. She is the female version of Trump, although Trump tends to be more like "Madea".

I notice  that Condi Rice is on "30 Rock" tonight, thereby totally blurring the dividing line between our idiotic government and our moronic entertainment system. The paradox for me is summed up in the fact that I can not stand the shows Andy Cohen puts on, but I like Andy Cohen... a lot. I think he is funny. His shows are a terrible drain on my patience.

I shall be up early to watch the telly. I would say something about it, but everything has been said... many times over. It was such an early morning many years ago when I was burning the midnight oil and suddenly there were reports of Prince William's mother's death in Paris that caught my attention when no one else was awake. I had never heard of Dodi ( God rest his soul ) before then.

I wonder what Jerry Springer will have on his show tomorrow?
--

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I laughed till I cried. Literally. And that was just after the first sentence.

Montag said...

I do not know why Trump reminds me of Tyler Perry in drag. Maybe it's the hair.