Search This Blog

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Debates And HuffPost

Would someone please get the US Media out of the business of holding debates? I think a group of middle school kids would be much more able to ask interesting and pertinent questions, as well as being humorous....much more. As I pointed out recently about the inability to express oneself properly, the present age is not very good at analyzing things deeply and forcing them into those words which are the proper form for their meaning. For example, I have read the Huffington Post( I call it the HuffPost...or even HuffPo ) for years. I am no longer able to read it without (1) feeling embarrassed, and (2) shaking my head in amazement. Let us be quite clear here: Writers of the present age write articles and that employ language and expressions that, if we were to write to them using the same language, would find our letters excised from their site for improper behavior. Another example of Homo Politicus!

No comments: