Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Brothers A & Santa's Bail Out

My name is Austin. I am one of the brothers A, or les freres A, as my uncle refers to us; myself, my brother Ayden, and my brother Aloysius ( pronounced A-loy-shus ). I am one of his nephews, one of the gang of three, which manner of speaking was the fashion of his times.

I have been recruited to fill in the blanks, during his self-imposed exile. He will be writing, but only for himself. I do not write for myself, and I am not a writer, but I guess I can take up the slack here and there.



So, here goes:







During the congressional testimonies on whether Santa Industries should receive a government bail-out, a congressman asked whether Santa had flown to Washington by regular commercial airline.







Of course, he flew in by his usual method: a luxurious North Pole Cutter Deluxe with 12-deer power; inefficient and uneconomic, but, as Santa said,



" ...uneconomic, but......Iconic !"


Congress will take up his application for $ 20 billion after the Xmas holidays.

No comments: