Search This Blog

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Oils pill



It was a typo for Oil Spill, but I guess it is more like "bitter pill to swallow" or some such metaphorical nonsense.

Anyway:  oil spill... much, much  worse than thought! ... will accept any help...

Sounds to me like another shoe falling; another one of Imelda Marcos' thousands of shoes, which is another one of those metaphor thingies for our screw ups. Perhaps we can "bail out" the Gulf of Mexico. Maybe there'll be a "Sunni Awakening of oil spills" to help save our poorly planned hides.........

Bottom Line, idiots:   Proper and Adequate and Thoughtful preparation and execution take time!
Time costs money! That cost will reduce profits! Profits must be maximized!

Socialize the cost: the cost of all poor decisions will be heaped onto the backs of those mindless beasts of burden, dumber than Sancho Panza's donkey's stupid cousin, the taxpayers of this country of miserable leadership.

And if you think I'm a fool, and ask if I can do better, I have reached the point where I'd take you up on it. Yes, I can do a better job.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fine. I'll vote for you. What are you going to do first? Also how will you avoid assassination when it's discovered you're not necessarily on the side of TBTF money?

Montag said...

Actually, in my scenario, I dont avoid assassination, but it is not supposed to happen for a number of years.

So...if you're still around, you'll be surprised.