Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

AT&T and T-Mobile

I have a T-Mobile phone and have had one for 8 years. When my original went belly up, I took over my daughter's; she had graduated to a Blackberry, but I was satisfied with the old phone. Of course, her display had a teddy bear on it, which I have not yet figured out how to change, but so what?

My wife has AT&T.

Comparison? T-Mobile is vastly superior. I have always had a pay as you go plan, and it has worked well to keep me from gobbling up minutes (I only talk at length with a few people, like my Arabic teacher, and you can tell she must have a heck of a plan, because she will just talk and talk...). My minutes are good for a year, and that is better than AT&T would ever dream. I think AT&T  has minutes good for 90 days.

If the merger goes through, T-Mobile will be changed adversely; AT&T will not be changed for the better. It is the nature of American Capitalism 2011 that a blending of Profit and Customer Service is like mixing oil and water.

Keep T-Mobile mobile!
--

No comments: