Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Hagee The Horrible Spells "Messiah"

I have been asked by one of the members of the Greybeards' Round Table why, in my last post referring to Pastor John Hagee, I used the Spanish language. Easy. Spanish is not my natal tongue. By using a language which is not the language of my birth, I think I can turn away the evil influences of words and photos depicting evil things. For one example, I have an old book on Exorcism. Yet I will not keep it in the living areas. It is stored in the garage with the excess books. Bad luck can only come of it being in the house. And bad luck can only come from mentioning Hagee the Horrible. If you think I am a bit obsessed by this, I ask that you remember that the soi disant Christian pastor does not believe Jesus to be truly the Messiah. He believes the fulness of the Messiah comes when Pastor Hagee's Horton Hears A Who version of the Bible is fulfilled. In other words, in Pastor John's own time. Hmmm? Perhaps the good Pastor Hagee thinks Messiah begins with the letter " H "?

No comments: