Search This Blog

Monday, November 27, 2006

A Sense Of The Macabre

What is macabre - or ghastly - in this post is the fact that I am going to start it off by saying, "I do not usually like to beat a dead horse, but...". So, here goes: IRAQ I do not usually like to beat a dead horse, but it seems to me that armed militias that kill civilians are the same thing as death squads. Armed militias are a large problem right now. Vice President Richard Cheney suggested the use of just such Death Squads - in the same manner in which they were used in El Salvador in the past - in 2004. What do you want to bet that the administration aided in the setting up some of these groups? Land o' Goshen! 2008 So much for Condoleeza Rice as Pres. in 2008. The Second Bush Inauguration I had a sudden memory image of the Bush 40 million dollar second inauguration party. At first, it was all BU$H. Then it transformed and took on a macabre resemblance to Beetlejuice.

No comments: