Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

FOX News Most Trusted

There has been a poll somewhere taken among some group of people who watch and listen to cable TV, and it seems that the poll had to do with which of the Big Media News : of people who watch news shows, which show do viewers say they trust the most?
The answer of the FOX viewers seems to indicate a deep trust in FOX news.
(If you are really interested in this stuff, look it up, because I don't watch cable news and really think it's a waste of time.)

This to me is not surprising.
The reason is that FOX does not really report news; it spins its story and narrative of the world.

I personally always trust implicitly people and corporations and, well, you name it....anything, that already agrees with my view of the world. I always disgaree with things that fly in the face of my beliefs. Trust - thy name is sycophancy!

No comments: