Search This Blog

Monday, March 07, 2011

Thanks and a Tip of the Hat to Sarah Palin

I'm kidding. Really. I am.
Just because I've come across the second instance of "blood libel" this year, I'm kidding when I said that Sarah was responsible for bringing back the concept and introducing it again to the the modern world. Kidding.

Anyway, full blown accusations of child sacrifice (Two girls ) according to the Talmudic ritual! It is front page news in certain areas of the Caucasus and in Russia. I will not reference the news journals by name, but there has been protests  by the Euro-Asian Jewish Congress which reminded " the Chief Public Persecutor of Byelorussia that anyone committing a premeditated action aimed at stirring up ethnic and religious hatred, humiliating ethnic pride and dignity, is to be imposed a penalty under Article 130 of the Criminal Code of Byelorussia."
http://www.eajc.org/page32/news848.html

No comments: