Search This Blog

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Tea Party Ideology

If you lack standards and a well-developed code of ethics, in a pinch a bunch of images and stories from Hollywood will fill in quite nicely until something better comes along.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2011/12/21/embracing-braveheart-gop-pols-seem-infatuated-with-martyrdom.html
So Georgia's Phil Gingrey, a member of the Tea Party Caucus, told Fox News that, damn it, "This is a Braveheart moment. You, Mr. Speaker, are our William Wallace."
--

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, good grief. These people are just intolerable in so many areas. Have you been as sickened by the full court press now going on in the lamestream media with the election. I've already od'ed on it. The thought of another 11 months of it . . . gives me shivers. Particularly since it won't make a Tinker's damn whoever is elected.

Montag said...

I have finally started commenting "This isn't news!" during the News, which my wife seems to have an obsession to watch.

"News!" I say, "Not olds!"

She actually has started to switch to something else, rather than telling me to be quiet!