Search This Blog

Thursday, March 03, 2016

The Oval Office (?)

I posted this October 4, 2015, and I think it was and still is spot on.
I think I would have to amend it, however, to say that Ted Cruz resembles Michael Scott's evil side, still clueless.





I was watching an old episode of The Office, and it was still fresh and funny, but even more, it seriously and entirely brought to mind the entire slate of Republican candidates for president in 2016.

I mean, surely Ben Carson is spot on as Dwight Schrute, Carly Fiorina is a dead ringer for Angela Martin, Ted Cruz in unengagingly a mirror image of the earnest and clueless Michael Scott, Jeb Bush tries valiantly to be a conservative influence just as Oscar Martinez...

And who else could Donald Trump be but old Packer!

--

No comments: