Search This Blog

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Libels

Someone asked me if I was serious about my post "Jud Suss" and what it implied. I said that I was, that formerly one would have to scour out Aryan Nation websites to read such things, and now the anti-Semitic trash is everywhere to be seen.
The fact that the lies are labelled as such is a disclaimer people may or may not heed. The fact that there are "Birthers" still blazing with the righteousness of their cause is a sufficient indication to me that "facts", "truth", and "disclaimers" are mere inconveniences for many people.

It has been my experience that if I publicly acclaim my neighbor by stating that
"So-and-so is a fine man who does not commit child sacrifice, nor does he enrich himself at the expense of the rest of us!"....
...some of it would stick.

--

No comments: