Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Middle West

There are public worker revolts spreading across the Mid West from Wisconsin.
It is one thing to make cuts and lower benefits and balance the budget. It is quite another thing to destroy
the bargaining rights of groups of people.

By this over-weening grab for power, the Republican Governors have grievously erred. We cannot make sacrifices as a nation when only certain groups make the sacrifices, and whose rights are annulled in that same lopsided process of unilateral sacrifice.

This is a naked power grab, and it will be met with resistance.
Idiots.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Maybe this will be what it takes to get the middling folk off their butts. The GOP has been aiming at this sort of thing for a long time. They are complete fools.

Montag said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Montag said...

Have no illusions about the enemy that is in our midst. They go about ravening, seeking to devour. I have sensed this for as long as I can remember, and it always terrified me.

Now I see that my dreams were real... and I don't feel like such a klutz.
The Coming Storm and Blossoms in the Dust...