Search This Blog

Saturday, December 06, 2014

Whew! Dodged That Bullet !

 Dillon Hall, Assumption College, Windsor, Ontario



I like all kinds of blogs.
I came across one that is moribund (i.e., has not been updated for approximately a year or more), and it had this chilling look into surveillance:

Random Laundry
http://randomlaundry.blogspot.ca/2011/07/hot-time-summer-in-city.html
Hot time, summer in the city

Blog! Hello! How are we today?
Since last we've spoken written, many things have happened, indeed.

1) I have been dating a wonderful man for two months (as of tomorrow, if we must be all official about it). Long-distance as we are, we're making it work. TGFS = Thank God for Skype!

It gives me chills to think of Skype back in the day I was dating three girls at once at Assumption College in Canada. Very frightening.

--

No comments: