Search This Blog

Thursday, December 04, 2014

World War R

World War Z or the Fall Of Saigon...


I saw the film World War Z.
It was so bad that I forgot what it was all about, and had to read a review to remind myself.

I do not think I have ever seen a duller film, unless it was the film about ice rink zambonis going rogue,  which was produced in Canada and titled World War Zed.

I see no reason to add my knocks to the already huge knock pile of complaints against Pitt enterprises.
However, the other morning I recalled that I said that Zombie films and Vampire stories are a "Diseased Resurrection" Myth, that our society and times has created for God-alone knows what horrid reasons are hid in our breasts.

Resurrection is the end of entropy.

Resurrection denies the Second Law of Thermodynamics.

There's a symbolic mythos for ya! World War R!


--

No comments: