Search This Blog

Sunday, December 01, 2013

Let The Buyer Be Baited!


 Bear Baiting In The Middle Ages With Dogs And Rods
(No Special Discounts Were Used Back Then)


After the Thanksgiving Sales and Black Friday riots, I have decided that I will now look into where my purchases are made, and try to get some idea of the working conditions of the people who make them.

If I have to watch retailers play their annual "Consumer Baiting" games with the country, I will at least not buy anything made by wage slaves and people who are being oppressed by their employers, and whose products are brought over here for us to spar over like cocks in a fighting ring.

There is enough arrogance and disregard already. We should add no more.
We are approaching Peak Arroagnce And Peak Contempt. Let us end it now.

--

No comments: