Search This Blog

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Something Rotten In The State Of Michigan




When I was young, my maternal grandparents had a place in Marine City, Michigan, where we would spend a great deal of time in the summers. We spent as much time there as "Dill" (Truman Capote) did down by Jem and Scout in To Kill A Mockingbird, at least.

It is in St. Clair County, Michigan... my favorite county for any number of reasons, some of which will become apparent in the following:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/20/jason-festerman-liquid-ass-school_n_2340579.html


We followed links to FaceBook pages, and the outhouse laughs just kept coming.
As Dr. Sheldon Cooper once observed, there is no law of diminishing returns when it comes to toilet humor.
"Yeah, I have to say, I thought the toilet humor would get less funny with repetition.
[shakes his head]
Apparently, there is no law of diminishing comedic returns..."

--

No comments: